Check Latest Price on Amazon.com »
High Performance RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more
The C&E Cat5e Moleded Boot Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices. C&E patch cables are available in various different colors and in various lengths ranging from 1 foot to 200 feet. Color-code, customize, and organize your home or office network with our highly rated network cables. Main Features:
• Connects network components in a wired LAN at data transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps.
• 26 AWG cable exceeds TIA/EIA standards & 350 MHz bandwidth (CAT5E).
• 50-micron male RJ45 connectors per end, with corrosion-resistant gold-plating.
• 4PR UTP copper strands for minimal noise, interference & crosstalk.
• Tough, yet flexible PVC jacket & heavy-duty, snag-less mold. Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity:
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 350 Mhz (cat5e) is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All C&E cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Our patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world. Specifications:
• Cable Type:CAT5E 4-Pair UTP.
• Outside Diameter: 5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch).
• Connector Type: RJ45.
• Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper.
• Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated.
• Conductor Gauge: 26 AWG.
• Cable Performance:Up to 350 Mhz (Cat5E).
• Cable Structure: Stranded.
• UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified, RoHS Compliant.
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant.