Check Latest Price on Amazon.com »
This popular anthology of twentieth-century art theoretical textshas now been expanded to take account of new research, and toinclude significant contributions to art theory from the 1990s.
- New edition of this popular anthology of twentieth-centuryart-theoretical texts.
- Now updated to include the results of new research, togetherwith significant contributions from the 1990s.
- Includes writings by critics, philosophers, politicians andliterary figures.
- The editors provide contextual introductions to 340 texts.
- Complements Art in Theory 1648-1815 and Art in Theory1815-1900 to create a complete survey of the theoriesunderpinning the development of art in the modern period.